TAKE BACK YOUR HOLIDAY
DITCH THE STRESS & MAKE MORE MEMORIES
The Christmas season can be stressful. From budgeting and shopping to meal planning and decorating, there are a ton of things to get done in a limited amount of time.
- You want to slow down and and spend quality time with family
- You want to give meaningful gifts and have the funds to do it
- You want memories, not madness, this holiday season
What if there was a way to get all of this?
- To get the essential tasks done without any of the stress
- To give beautiful gifts no matter what your budget is
- To feel peace and calm instead of frantic and frazzled
It's time to take back your holiday season. It's time to...
CONQUER THE CHAOS
POWER THROUGH YOUR TASKS
GAIN PRECIOUS TIME
STRESS LESS & ENJOY MORE
Conquer the Chaos is your roadmap through the holiday season. The printables and planners will help you get everything organized, planned and DONE (without losing your mind). It will help you power through your tasks to gain precious time that you can spend making memories with family and friends.
But Conquer the Chaos is so much more than just printables....
- Budgeting strategies to keep you out of debt
- Handmade gift ideas to stretch your holiday funds
- Budget-friendly DIY decor ideas to add the perfect festive touch to your home
CONQUER THE CHAOS
(ONCE AND FOR ALL)
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Two monthly calendars that allow you to see the entire holiday
season at a glance
- Weekly calendar to organize and schedule each week
- Daily calendar to help you plan out your daily tasks
- Menu planner to help you plan each course for Christmas dinner
- Baking list so you can plan out each cake, cookie and pie
- Recipe cards to share with family and friends
- Gift lists to record each person you need to buy for
- Stocking stuffer list to plan for the little items
- Printable gift tags that will make gift giving easy
- Homemade gift ideas & tutorials
- A place to record your special family traditions and plan new ones.
- Budget tracker to log your finances and the purchases you have made.
- Budgeting strategies to build up your holiday savings account.
- A decoration storage plan that will save you valuable time year after year
- DIY decor ideas & tutorials
What others Are Saying
You'll be organized for the holidays in no time with this fabulous collection of useful printables. Kelly has just what you need for everything on your to-do list, including calendars, budget lists, places to write gift ideas, printable tags, and much more. What a great way to get organized instead of overwhelmed!
Amy Latta Creations
Kelly's ebook is the perfect way to get organized for Christmas. It takes the guesswork out of making your Christmas Planner. From calendars to budget lists, she explains how she likes to use each piece to keep track of everything. If you're wondering where to even start so the holidays run smoothly, this is it!
Crafting in the Rain
frequently asked questions
WILL I RECEIVE A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE BOOK?
NO. THE BOOK WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU VIA EMAIL AFTER YOUR PAYMENT IS PROCESSED.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE PRINTABLES?
THE ENTIRE BOOK, INCLUDING THE PRINTABLES IS IN A PDF FORMAT. JUST NAVIGATE TO THE PAGE YOU WANT AND PRINT THAT PAGE. THE PRINTABLES ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN AN APPENDIX FOR EASY ACCESS SO YOU CAN PRINT THE ENTIRE APPENDIX
CAN I PRINT THINGS OUT MULTIPLE TIMES?
YES. YOU MAY PRINT THE FILES OUT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE.
CAN I SELL THE PRINTABLES OR OFFER THEM TO MY FRIENDS FOR FREE?
NO. THE PRINTABLES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR REDISTRIBUTE THEM.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM ACCESSING THE EBOOK?
YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
CAN I GET A REFUND?
SINCE THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT, I DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
GET ORGANIZED & DITCH THE STRESS
about the author
Kelly is a self-taught graphic designer based out of coastal North Carolina. She loves the beach, sipping on a cool glass of lemonade, and her morning coffee. When she is not busy with her business, you can find her training for her next long distance run. She is a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan.
© 2022 Kelly Leigh Creates. All rights reserved