2014 was a great year for my blog! I had such an amazing time this year sharing my crafts, recipes and DIY projects with all of you and I can’t wait to share more next year! But before we ring in 2015, here’s a look back at my Top 10 posts of 2014.
10. 10 Organization Printables – If your goal is to get organized in the New Year, this post has it all!
9. 10 Slow Cooker Drink Recipes – Delicious recipes for warm winter drinks!
8. Strawberry Freezer Jam – Perfect when strawberry picking season comes around!
7. White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies – Pudding cookies rock. Peppermint makes them even more amazing.
6. Garage Organization 101 – Because everyone needs an organized garage.
5. Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub – Pamper yourself with this amazing scrub.
4. Peppermint Body Butter – Pamper yourself even more with this creamy body butter
3. Snickers Dip – This really doesn’t need any explanation. It is just plain deliciousness
2. Peppermint Sugar Scrub – Another wonderful scrub
AND the most popular post of 2014….
1. DIY Wooden Sign – making wooden signs is easy. I’ll teach you how!
See you in 2015!