Today I want to welcome Kara from Happy Go Lucky. She is sharing a great summer boredom buster! And as a bonus, she’s sponsoring a great giveaway!
Hi everyone! I’m super excited to be Kelly’s guest today!
My name is Kara and I blog over at Happy Go Lucky.
Today I have two things to share with you.
First, I’m sharing the Wheel of Fun. I made this last summer for my son because I needed something for when he came to me with those dreaded words “I’m bored”.
Here is what you need to make your very own Wheel of Fun:
- file folder
- scrapbook paper
- clear contact paper
- white cardstock paper
- 1 brad
- Paperclip or safety pin
2. Cover with scrapbook paper.
3. Laminate with clear contact paper.
4. Add velco squares to each section of the circle.
5. Poke a hole in the center of the wheel
6. Type up and print out the different activities you want to include. Cut out and laminate with the contact paper. Then add velcro to the back of each activity.
7. Cut out an arrow. Tape the safety pin or paper clip to the back of the arrow. This is important if you want the arrow to spin correctly. Then laminate with contact paper. Poke a hole in the arrow and use the brad to attach to the wheel.
8. Choose your first 8 activities and attach to the wheel.
9. Then spin the wheel and pick your first activity to
Now for the second thing – It’s time for a giveaway!
I’m giving away a pair of filigree earrings. These earrings are hand painted and sealed in your choice of color. The winner will get to pick any color they want and the style they want.
Use rafflecopter to enter:
Please stop by and visit me over at Happy Go Lucky if you get a minute.
Thanks Kelly for having me as your guest and I hope everyone has a fabulous summer!!