Fast forward five months and I’m on my way to Utah…someplace where I have never been before. I was nervous, excited and somewhat terrified when my plane hit the worst turbulence ever somewhere over Kansas. I didn’t think I was going to make it. But I did. And this is a snapshot of what I experienced.
1. Lots of amazing, inspiring speakers.
2. Great gifts from the sponsors. This beautiful necklace came from r house couture
3. Roommate shenanigans
4. Tulips. Thanksgiving Point is known for its Tulip Festival and I’m so sad I missed it so I had to settle for this picture that I snapped in the parking lot.
5. More roommate shenanigans
6. Our amazing door titled “Beauty in a SNAP” complete with a mirror at the bottom to perfect your “bend..and SNAP” move.
7. Amazing (and heavy) swag bag!
8. A candy bar at the Pajama Party with my all time favorite Peach Rings.
9. Pajama Party photo op with my roomies
10. Cheryl from That’s What Che Said
11. Jen from Tatertots and Jello
13. Jamielyn from I Heart Naptime. This girl is as sweet as her ice cream sundaes.
14. The amazing sign I made in the Poppyseed Projects class
15. The girls from the Creative Headquarters (Sarah, Barbara, Meredith and Jill)
16. Snack bar at the Parties that WOW class
17. Closing Dance Party
18. Barbara from Chase the Star
19. My roommate Kaylynn and I at the Parties that WOW Class
If you are on the fence about going to a blog conference, just go! If you don’t know anybody…just go! You won’t regret it.Are you going to any blog conferences this year?