Today I’ve got an easy project that will add a festive touch to your holiday. I’ve created these fun…
DIY CHRISTMAS CANDY TREAT BOXES
You can make these with items that I KNOW you have around the house. And if you don’t happen to have these items, I’ve included (affiliate) links so you can buy them.
Empty toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls)
Christmas wrapping paper
1. If you have paper towel rolls, cut them down to the size of toilet paper rolls
2. Cut a piece of wrapping paper approximately 6 inches by 6 inches
3. Roll the toilet paper rolls up in the wrapping paper and adhere with tape
4. Pinch the ends of the wrapping paper
5. Place bakers twine around one end of the candy roll and tie in a knot. I absolutely LOVE bakers twine and use it for just about anything at Christmas. I have big spools of red and green and they last me a LONG time.
6. Fill the roll with candy or small trinkets
7. Tie bakers twine around the other end of the candy roll
These candy treat wrappers have so many uses. You can use them as stocking stuffers or as decor.
They would also work well for party favors.
I just love the bright festive colors and they remind me of candy from back in the day.
CATCH UP WITH ALL THE POSTS IN THE SERIES
Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Christmas Story Advent Calendar
Coffee Filter Christmas Wreath
Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Crocheted Snowman Ornament
Holiday Sprinkle Treats
Christmas Hair Clips
Stenciled Vintage Christmas Sign
Christmas Cherry Pie
Leave a Reply