I’m so excited to share this craft with you today. If you missed my FB post last week, I have partnered with Darice and Pat Catan’s craft store to make this DIY School Supply Caddy. This project is located on an endcap in Pat Catan’s stores along with a tear-off sheet with the tutorial! I’m so excited to have my work featured in a store. It’s seriously more than I ever could have imagined when I started this blog. If you can’t get to a Pat Catan’s to get your hands on the tutorial, you’re in luck because I’m sharing it here today.
Wooden planter box
Red acrylic paint
(6) 12″ Rulers
(3) Mason jars
1. Using the sponge brush, paint the ends and inside of the planter box with one coat of red acrylic paint. After the first coat is dry, paint with a second coat.
2. Once the second coat of paint is dry, glue (3) rulers to each side of the box
3. Place a chalkboard label onto the front of the box, in the center of the rulers.
4. Use a chalk marker to write on the label.
5. Place (3) mason jars into the box and add school supplies.
I made this for my son who started kindergarten this year. It sits on a little table in his room where he does his homework. He is so excited to be in school this year just like his big sister.
Leave a Reply