It’s here, it’s here! I’m so excited to announce my new membership for SVG crafters, the Cut & Craft SVG Club!
WHAT IS CUT & CRAFT?
Cut & Craft is a membership for SVG crafters. Think of it as a subscription box for digital files. SVG files are delivered to your inbox every month so you never have to search for the perfect file. It allows you more time to craft by saving you the time of searching for SVG files. But it is SO.MUCH.MORE than just SVG files.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN CUT & CRAFT?
With a membership in the Cut & Craft SVG Club, you’ll get:
- 12 SVG files per month
- Commercial use licenses for the files (this means you can use the files to make things to sell). YAY for making extra income, right?
- Video project tutorials detailing how to use Silhouette Studio, how to work with SVG files, and how to assemble projects.
- One featured project tutorial each month using a file from that month’s bundle.
- Access to the entire library of files (meaning you have access to all past files and videos whenever you choose to join)
- Access to a private Facebook community of SVG crafters
- BONUS: Commercial use of Happy Hour font completely free!
SNEAK PEEK AT THE FILES AND PROJECT COMING UP IN AUGUST…
GET A PEEK INTO MORE UPCOMING SVG FILES BY CLICKING BELOW
IS CUT & CRAFT FOR ME?
Cut & Craft is for anyone who likes to craft with SVG files. It’s for the crafter who wants to spend time crafting and not endlessly scrolling through pages looking for SVG files to use. Since SVG files work with both a Silhouette and Cricut (and other cutting machines too), anyone who uses a cutting machine can benefit from this membership.
HOW DO I LEARN MORE OR JOIN?
I’m so excited that this membership is finally open and I can’t wait to see you in the community. There’s already so much fun stuff uploaded to the membership portal and I’ve got so much more fun stuff planned. You can learn more about the membership and join by clicking the banner below. Once you join, make sure to stop by the FB group and say hello. I can’t wait to meet you!
I’D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS. PIN THE IMAGE BELOW SO OTHER SVG CRAFTERS CAN FIND IT!