This kitchen themed bridal shower gift is unique and easy to put together.
It’s summer and that means it’s wedding season. I know that I am getting old when I don’t have any friends getting married anymore. And I feel even older because not only do I not get to go to weddings anymore, my friends have all had babies too so there are no more baby showers to go too either. But I remember at my wedding shower, the gifts that I loved the most were the gifts that I would be using in my kitchen. Apparently I thought if I had a bunch of kitchen gadgets it would make me all grown up and I would cook some delicious 5 course meal. That was not the case, of course (the meal, not the grown-up part). I’ve never cooked a 5 course meal in my life and never will. For those of you lucky enough to attend bridal showers this year, here is a great kitchen themed bridal shower gift idea.
ITEMS TO INCLUDE IN KITCHEN THEMED BRIDAL SHOWER GIFT
Putting together this bridal shower gift is not hard. Just add everyday items that you think the bride and groom will need. No expensive gadgets necessary. Here are some of my favorite kitchen items to include:
- Slow cooker liners – The slow cooker is everyone’s best friend. But clean up stinks. Slow cooker liners save a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Wine bottle opener – Leave this out if the bride and groom don’t drink but if they do, this is a must.
- Dish towels – One can never have enough dish towels. Find out what color scheme the bride likes and get coordinating towels
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Spoons and Ladels
- Cookie cutters
- Favorite cookbook – if you have a favorite cookbook, include a copy.
- Colander- use a colander as the gift basket. Line it with the dish towels and arrange all items in the pot.To finish off your kitchen themed bridal shower gift, add these adorable printable tags.
You can access the tags in the resource library, below
Please note that these tags are for personal use only. You may not sell or redistribute them.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
ANOTHER GREAT GIFT IDEA: