1. Spray paint your frame whatever color you want. I chose an aqua because it is “Springy”. To be honest, I already had this frame spray painted and designated for another project but when I decided to do my Spring Frame, I swiped it. Mainly because the aqua color was going to work with my color scheme.
2. I used my Cricut to cut out diamond shapes and a flower. I used the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. Fold the diamonds in half to make pennants.
3. Attach the string to the back of your frame using a thumbtack. Tie the end of the string around the thumbtack.
4. Fold your pennants over the string and secure with an adhesive dot. String the flower on and secure with an adhesive dot.
5. Attach the other end of your string to the opposite corner using a thumbtack.