Gift the gift of lettering this holiday. This hand-lettering gift guide has some great gift ideas for the hand lettering artist in your life.
Hand lettering is one of my many passions. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite hand lettering gift ideas in this hand lettering gift guide.
You can shop for all the gift ideas by clicking the links below. You can also shop my favorite lettering supplies in my Amazon Store
HAND LETTERING GIFT GUIDE
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – Tombow Dual Brush Pens are perfect for beginning hand letterers. They have 2 tips; one is flexible like a paintbrush and the other is a hard tip.
- Tombow Fudenosuke Pens – Tombow Fudenosuke Pens are another great pen choice for beginners. They create a thinner line than the Dual Brush Pens and (in my opinion) are the best pens for beginners to learn with. They are available in hard and soft tips.
- Gelly roll pens – Great for thin colorful lines
- Micron pens – These pens are good for adding fine-line details
- Strathmore Drawing Pad– A great pad for sketching your designs
- Tracing Paper – Perfect for practicing without damaging workbooks
- Hand Lettering Practice Sheets – A bundle of 10 lettering practice sheets
- Paperlike Screen Protector – protects your iPad and has the texture of real paper
- Let’s Letter – My lettering workbook that steps you through the lettering process from basic to more advanced lettering techniques.
- iPad Pro – The go-to tool for digital lettering
- Procreate app – This is the app you need to letter digitally on the iPad and is available in the App Store.
- Apple Pencil – The Apple Pencil (2nd generation) is a pressure-sensitive stylus that allows you to create both thick and thin lines.
- Hand Lettering on the iPad – Liz Kohler Brown – This book is a great resource for lettering on the iPad. Liz lays out lots of different lettering styles and how to create each one.
- iPad Brush Lettering for Beginners – my course teaching iPad lettering
- Procreate Brushes and Stamps – I have several Procreate brushes and stamps in my shop that would make great gifts!