Gift the gift of lettering this holiday. This hand-lettering gift guide has some great gift ideas for the hand lettering artist in your life.
Hand lettering is one of my many passions. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite hand lettering gift ideas in this hand lettering gift guide.
I know that people like to shop on different sites so for some products I have listed both the Amazon link and the product site link. You can shop for all the gift ideas by clicking the links below.
HAND LETTERING GIFT GUIDE
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – Amazon / Tombow – Tombow Dual Brush Pens are perfect for beginning hand letterers. They have 2 tips; one is flexible like a paintbrush and the other is a hard tip.
- Tombow Fudenosuke Pens – Amazon / Tombow – Tombow Fudenosuke Pens are another great pen choice for beginners. They are available in hard and soft tips.
- Gelly roll pens – Great for thin colorful lines
- Micron pens – These pens are good for adding fine-line details
- Strathmore Drawing Pad– A great pad for sketching your designs.
- Canson Mixed Media Paper – A heavy-weight paper that is great for both brush pens and watercolor lettering.
- Hand Lettering Practice Sheets – A bundle of 10 lettering practice sheets
- Cricut Bright Pad – Amazon / Cricut – Perfect to use for tracing lettering practice sheets.
- Let’s Letter – My lettering workbook that steps you through the lettering process from basic to more advanced techniques
- iPad Pro – The go-to tool for digital lettering
- Procreate app – This is the app you need to letter digitally of the iPad and is available in the App Store.
- Apple Pencil – The Apple Pencil is a pressure sensitive stylus that allows you to create both thick and thin lines
- Hand Lettering on the iPad – Liz Kohler Brown – This book is a great resource for lettering on the iPad. Liz lays out lots of different lettering styles and how to create each one.
- Lettering Courses from Every Tuesday – I have taken several courses from this site and all are fantastic. Teela is an amazing lettering artist with easy-to-understand videos. Everything is online and the courses are pre-recorded so you can learn at your own pace.
- Procreate Brushes and Stamps – Creative Market has tons of tools for digital lettering. It is my go-to place for digital assets.