Have some adult fun this Halloween with these “You’ve Been Boozed” Halloween printables. Your friends and neighbors will love this Halloween game. Because the kids aren’t the only ones that should have all the fun.
“You’ve Been Boozed” is an adult take on the popular “You’ve Been Booed” Halloween game. With the kids game, you deliver Halloween treats to neighbors and friends and try not to get caught. Well, move over kids…it’s time for the adults to have some fun. You’ve Been Boozed substitutes alcohol for candy. This is a great game to start in your neighborhood or within your friend group. Just make sure everyone is 21+ and likes to drink. Please please don’t play this game with somebody that doesn’t drink alcohol. That is just not nice.
SUPPLIES FOR YOU’VE BEEN BOOZED HALLOWEEN GAME
- You’ve Been Boozed free printables (access instructions below)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Heavy white cardstock
- Bottle of wine or liquor
HOW TO PLAY YOU’VE BEEN BOOZED
- Print out the You’ve Been Boozed” halloween printables on heavy white cardstock. The printables are located in my resource library which is accessible to email subscribers. You can sign up for my email list at the bottom of this post or here.
- Use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut out the printable
- Crease the hang tag in the center of the top circle and snip into it. Cut the circle out
- Attach the “You’ve Been Boozed” printable to your favorite bottle of wine or liquor. This doesn’t have to be expensive. You don’t have to go all out and buy top of the line wine or booze.
- Deliver the bottle to a friend/neighbor. Be sneaky about it! The point of the game is to deliver the treat without being caught.
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS
- This is Boo Sheet SVG File
- “I’m a Haunt Mess” Shirt
- Chalkboard Halloween Sign
- Paper Bag Luminaries
- Halloween Treat Bag Toppers
- Halloween Treat Bag with Cricut or Silhouette
LOVE IT? PIN IT!