This embroidery hoop Christmas wreath comes together in minutes and looks stunning hanging on your front door. Get the easy tutorial here.
I love making signs and wreaths for my front door. Last holiday season, I made this Gnome for the Holidays sign and this year I decided to make an embroidery hoop Christmas wreath.
This wreath can go anywhere…it doesn’t have to go on your front door. What I love about this wreath is that it is super simple and I really love how the natural wood looks against our black door so I chose to use it as a front door wreath. This Christmas wreath would look great hanging in a window or you could make miniature versions to use as ornaments.
EMBROIDERY HOOP CHRISTMAS WREATH SUPPLIES
- Embroidery hoop (12″)
- Faux evergreen branches
- Faux berry stems
- Wooden “merry” or another holiday phrase
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- Red ribbon
- Floral wire
- Scissors or wire cutters
HOW TO MAKE AN EMBROIDERY HOOP CHRISTMAS WREATH
- Cut your faux evergreen branches to size so they fit around the embroidery hoop. I cut 2 branches for my hoop; one for the left side and one for the right side.
- Attach the branches to the hoop using floral wire. Wrap the wire around the branches and hoop and twist the wire together behind the hoop.
- Attach the floral wire to the back of your wooden holiday phrase with hot glue and then wrap the wire around the evergreen stems to attach the wood to the wreath. You can choose to paint this wooden accent but I love how the natural wood looks against the wreath so I chose to keep it unpainted.
- Add in a few berry stems with hot glue
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the embroidery hoop to hang your wreath.
It’s as simple as that and now you have a beautiful wreath to welcome guests during the holidays.
If you enjoyed this tutorial or found it useful, please consider sharing it so other people can see it! If you make your own version of an embroidery hoop Christmas wreath, please tag me (@kellylcreates) so I can see it!
MORE CHRISTMAS DECOR PROJECTS
- Round Wooden Christmas Sign – Gnome for the Holidays
- Reversible Sign for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Buffalo Check Christmas Reverse Canvas
- Farmhouse Christmas Truck Printables
LOVE IT? PIN IT!