This printable Mother’s Day banner is bright, fun and the perfect decor for a Mother’s Day brunch. Assembling it is easy and it comes with 2 sayings and several flower flags.
I just love Mother’s Day. And yes, it is for selfish reasons. I love being showered with love from my kids, getting sweet gifts from them, and being served breakfast in bed. My favorite gifts include chocolate and anything that I can use to pamper myself. I look forward to the deliciousness of Mother’s Day brunch, whether it be at one of my favorite restaurants or whether my family cooks up something for me at home. After brunch, we usually spend the rest of the day at the beach. It really is the perfect day. If you are hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch this year, I’ve created a printable Mother’s Day banner just for you! Even if you’re not hosting brunch, you can still use it to add something special to mom’s day.
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Bakers twine or string
- Mother’s Day banner printable
ASSEMBLING THE PRINTABLE MOTHER’S DAY BANNER
- Download the printable Mother’s Day Banner. It is available in the resource library. You must be an email subscriber to access the library.
- Once you have downloaded the banner, print it out on white cardstock. The file comes as multiple PDF sheets.
- Using a paper cutter and scissors, cut out the individual banner flags. I used a paper cutter for the straight edges and scissors to cut the triangle portion out of the bottom of each flag.
- Using a hole punch, punch holes at the top left and right corner of each flag. I punched several at a time in order to line the holes up in approximately the same place on each flag.
- If you don’t want to use a hole punch, simply tape some bakers twine to the back of each flag.
- Thread some pretty bakers twine through the holes to assemble the printable Mother’s Day banner. I used pink but any color matching the florals would look great too Thread each word onto a separate piece of twine.
Hang up wherever you want to celebrate mom!
This printable Mother’s Day banner comes with flags to spell out “Happy Mother’s Day” and also “Mom”. There are also several flags containing just flowers that you can use as spacers if needed.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Mother’s Day Celebration
10 Homemade Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Tissue Paper Party Decoration
these are beautiful banners